Get reliable information about cancer from the American Cancer Society.
More than 1.5 million people in the United States are diagnosed with cancer each year. That’s a fundamentally important bit of information, but just one part of a complex and serious topic. What is cancer? What are its signs and symptoms? Its prevalence? Economic impact? Rates for a particular type of cancer?
At Astera Radiation Oncology, we know firsthand that patient—and public—education about cancer is vital. Here are links to detailed and basic information from a reputable, reliable source, the American Cancer Society:
- Cancer Basics: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-basics.html
- Breast: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/breast-cancer.html
- Colorectal: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/colon-rectal-cancer.html
- Lung: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/lung-cancer.html
- Prostate: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/prostate-cancer.html
- Skin: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/skin-cancer.html
- Other Cancer Types: https://www.cancer.org/cancer/all-cancer-types.html
For answers to specific questions related to your cancer care at Astera Radiation Oncology, or to schedule an appointment, call us at 609-655-5755. You can also schedule an appointment using our easy online form.